The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 sets out property owners rights and duties in relation to their neighbours when carrying out work to a party wall (shared wall), boundary wall or digging an excavation near neighbouring buildings.
Cadalot Services Limited can act as an appointed surveyor for either, or both, the Building Owner (having the work done) or the Adjoining Owner, to ensure that the provisions of the Party Wall etc Act 1996 are complied with.
Alan has been in the construction industry for 39 years and has considerable experience in addition to the following qualifications.
- BEng(Hons) ~ 2.1 Honours Degree in Civil Engineering with a structural bias
- I Eng ~ Incorporated Engineer registered with the Engineering Council
- AMIStructE ~ Associate Member of the Institute of Structural Engineers
- RMaPS ~ Registered Member of the Association for Project Safety
- MFPWS ~ Member of the Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors